World Jewish Relief
Salary: £42,000 – £45,000
Location: Hybrid between our office in NW2 and working from home
Contract: Fixed term contract to July 2024
Closing date: 4th December 2023
World Jewish Relief created the Specialist Training and Employment Programme (STEP) for refugees in 2016 and today we are the largest provider of specialist employment support to refugees in the UK. Since April 2022 we have delivered STEP Ukraine to support Ukrainian refugees in the UK to find work. The programme utilises a bespoke English language training model developed by the British Council and builds on our employment expertise for Ukrainian refugees in the UK.
We have recently launched our new CRM system for STEP Ukraine, CaseWorthy and are now looking to recruit an expert in CRM, data management and retention to manage the global administration of CaseWorthy, as well as ensuring best practice in data management, first line troubleshooting and management of reporting schedules.
You should be data-led, structured and have a passion for analysis and problem solving, getting into the nitty gritty of data flows, campaigns and complex reporting whilst also helping us to take our retention planning to the next level.
Everything you do will be driven by in depth analysis and data and you should have a tenacity for seeking out the small improvements that can come from constant and rigorous testing.
You will be responsible for:
- CRM management for STEP Ukraine
- Being first point of contact for any support on any technical issues for STEP Ukraine
- Managing the data collection and reporting process for World Jewish Relief Governance Board.
- Providing training to ensure that Employment Advisors understand and are using the CRM effectively.
- Providing support and technical expertise in managing any adaptations or innovations on the CRM
- Sifting through data and segments within our CRM, identifying tests to run and how to best optimise our email offerings.
- Segmenting our customers into groups with actionable insights that can elevate customer experience.
You should have:
- Extensive experience with CRM, from an analyst/data management perspective.
- A firm understanding of how to engage customers through CRM.
- A passion for analytics, testing and optimisation.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and budget preparation/management using Excel
- Ability to work in agile and fast paced environment
- An understanding of, and empathy with, the values and work of World Jewish Relief. Specifically, the circumstances and barriers of the refugees with and for whom we work
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and Jewish holidays. After 5 years’ service holiday entitlement increases to 25 days.
- Pension scheme – we contribute 5% to the World Jewish Relief pension scheme.
- Life Insurance – up to 3 times salary to nominated beneficiaries.
- Health Cash Plan – cash back to cover the costs of dental treatment, optical care, specialist consultations and a range of complementary therapies.
- Enhanced maternity & paternity pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme – free, confidential advice or support with any personal or work. related concerns or free counselling if needed.
- Season ticket / travel to work loan.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- On Friday the office closes at 3pm.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
World Jewish Relief promotes equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We invite and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. We encourage applications from candidates of different ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds, race, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation and of faith or none that meet the criteria set out for this role. You don’t need to be Jewish to work for us, but you must share our desire to assist those who need help based on their vulnerability, not their identity, recognising the dignity and potential of all people.