Creative Writing College Intern (Paid) for the WIZDM Internship Program
6 weeks | $18/hour | Work remote | Flexible schedule | Minimum 3 hours per week
WIZDM.org is a growing online community of Jewish leaders who want to make a meaningful difference in the world. Our goal is to empower our community of young leaders by providing them with networking opportunities, technical and financial support, and mentorship by top-level business professionals and community leaders.
By joining the WIZDM team, you can meet like-minded Jewish peers who share your values, and take part in supporting our members’ many initiatives to make the world a better place.
As we prepare for our public launch, the WIZDM community is in beta mode and accessible by invitation only. With your help, we can grow the platform and empower the next generation of young Jewish leaders to make a meaningful impact on the world.
About the Job
We are looking for candidates with a passion for personal growth, creativity, ideating new ideas, social impact, and community service. If you are excited by technology, meeting and collaborating with like-minded students, learning new skills, and growing professionally, then the WIZDM Internship is for you.
Working with our internal team as well as a cohort of students from a wide array of universities, interns will work on projects related to their areas of interest. Students are also encouraged to get creative and come up with ideas of their own to promote WIZDM.
You will have the opportunity to learn and network with experts in related fields of expertise. In addition, interns are offered opportunities for meaningful collaboration and exposure to projects and will gain new skills and work experience that can help you reach a variety of career goals in a variety of areas including:
- Business operations
- Content creation
- Creative writing
- Digital marketing
- Event planning
- Graphic design
- Online course development
- Program development
- Public Relations
- Research & development
- Social Media
- Video production
- Web/App Design
- You have a passion for making a difference in the world
- You are enrolled in a 4-year college or university or master's degree program in the United States
- You can commit a minimum of 2 hours each week to work on a WIZDM-related project.
- You can commit to attending our weekly online team meetings (1 hour per week) to collaborate with other interns and for ongoing professional development
- Earn $18 per hour
- Maintain a flexible schedule and work remotely
- Gain quality experience that will look great on your resume and be a powerful resource for future opportunities
- Develop leadership skills
- Discover your passion and find ways to make a meaningful impact
- Early access to the WIZDM platform to connect with other Jewish students
- You may qualify for college credits for participating in this internship
- Interns may have the opportunity to be compensated for additional hours or receive an ongoing paid position
We look forward to working with you! Together, we can make a difference.
To apply visit: http://wizdm.org/internship/