Part Time - Front Desk Receptionist
Sundays: 9am – 2pm\
Wednesdays: 12 – 6pm
The Greeter/Receptionist will be the first person our members and guests encounter when they call or enter our building. As the first face of Temple Shalom the Greeter/Receptionist will welcome guests warmly and provide helpful information in a professional way.
Duties and responsibilities
● Operate security system to unlock doors for entry to the Temple while following procedures.
● Greet congregants, students and guests warmly and assist them in finding their scheduled meeting, class or program.
● Communicate with parents to coordinate children coming late or being picked up early
● Additional clerical tasks when needed
● High School Diploma or GRE preferred
● Excellent interpersonal skills, warm and friendly demeanor
● Professional personal presentation
● Strong communication verbal communication skills and ability to interact with a variety of personality types
● Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
● Punctual and communicative
This position is budgeted until June 30, 2022. We envision this position being available again in September 2022.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no telephone calls.
Temple Shalom is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcoming community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and beyond. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race or ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, living with disabilities, generation, socioeconomic class or veteran status. Candidates from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.