Office and Operations Administrator
Shalom Task Force is a non-profit committed to combatting domestic violence and fostering healthy and safe relationships in the Jewish community. The Office and Operations Administrator to join STF’s growing team. We are looking for a candidate that takes initiative, who is highly organized, and is passionate about supporting the agency’s critical mission. The Administrator will report to the Executive Director and provide operational support and interact with staff members, volunteers, key donors, and vendors. The role of the Administrator is to ensure the office and operations run efficiently while maintaining a positive work environment. They will contribute to an agency culture of collaboration to partner with other team members.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage daily office operations and main office and satellite offices
- Maintaining supplies and equipment inventory list for all office spaces
- Provide ongoing fiscal/bookkeeping support, including bank deposits, credit card receipts, invoices, reimbursements requests, and audit support
- Negotiate with vendors for leased equipment and services, coordinate vendor management.
- Processes donor gifts in Salesforce.
- Generate donor acknowledgement letters.
- Provide operations and office assistance with program and fundraising events
- Organize agency’s insurance information and coverage, in consultation with ED
- Maintain organizational calendar and provide support in scheduling meetings
- Be the point person for IT and phone issues, in conjunction with the IT consultant
- Maintain filing system of both electronic and paper files including copies of grants, insurance, and other documents.
- Provide assistance in submission and reporting of grants, when needed
- Coordinate communication between including staff, board and advocates, volunteers and maintaining updated contact information
- Coordinate human resources functions, including. Onboarding and off-boarding staff Maintain personnel files Assist with payroll and benefits, and coordinate and review PEO contract and benefits options Maintain all timesheets and track paid-time-off Assist with employee expenses/reimbursements
- Other duties, as assigned by the Executive Director
Skill and Education Required:
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- A great teammate that enjoys working with a diverse group of people
- A problem solver that is comfortable with an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Associate degree requirement (B.A. or B.S. preferred) or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience, preferred
- Excellent organizational and written/oral communications skills
- Advanced computer and technology skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce experience, preferred
- Ability to liaison with all levels of internal/external professionals
Position is full time and onsite at the main office, Fridays are remote.
May require travel to satellite offices, as needed.