Program Director for the Impact Forum
About The Impact Forum
The Impact Forum (IF) is an exclusive network of like-minded philanthropists based in Los Angeles, California. We connect philanthropists to support each other’s initiatives and to empower and meet with exceptional nonprofit organizations that punch above their weight to fight antisemitism, support the State of Israel, and strengthen the U.S.- Israel alliance.
The IF is holding quarterly in-person events and is looking to expand its activities to provide additional programming to its members and participating organizations.
The Impact Forum has operated under the Merona Leadership Foundation and by its staff, and is now in the process of being launched as an independent entity – the Impact Forum Foundation.
The IF is seeking to hire an intelligent and conscientious Program Director (“PD”) who will work with the leadership to develop the vision and strategy, manage current operations, and support expansion.
The position is office-based, located in Encino, CA, a remote/hybrid position is not available.
- Work with IF’s leadership to develop and implement an overall expansion plan
- Create milestones and metrics for the implementation of new programs
- Develop and implement branding and marketing strategies to grow our member base
- Identify opportunities to advance IF’s mission through partnerships and programming
- Organize and manage all aspects of IF’s events, including liaising with suppliers, guests, and presenters, coordinating logistics, and presenting post-event reports
- Maintain donor information and records, and support leadership in all fundraising activities
- Facilitate strategic collaborations with organizations and members
- Support leadership on all communication channels, including social media, emails, newsletters, websites and more
- Monitor and maintain budgets and financials
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Provide executive leadership and board with periodical reports
- 5+ years of prior experience in managing, developing, and executing programs in a Jewish and/or pro-Israel organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Communications, Business Administration, Business Management)
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills. Knowledge of Hebrew is a substantial plus.
- Must be passionate about Israel and hold a good grasp of current events, particularly those related to the State of Israel, antisemitism, the U.S.- Israel alliance, Jewry in the diaspora and Israel, etc.
- Action oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to project planning
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Strong ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders as a team-player
- Full proficiency in Office365 applications, including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
$85-100K per year, commensurate with experience.
- Health insurance
- 401K with a match
- Paid vacation time
To apply, please click here to submit your cover letter, resume and salary expectations.
The Impact Forum Foundation/Merona Leadership Foundation is an equal opportunity employer committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Our policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.