Case Manager/Database Specialist, Adult Literacy Department
Marks JCH of Bensonhurst
Administration, Operations, Quality Assurance · Full-time
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 26, 2022
- Collecting and entering data into CRM in accordance with reporting schedule; providing all necessary program data and assisting in report preparation upon request.
- Conducting outreach; coordinating and implementing class registrations, pre- and post-testing, managing applications process.
- Following up on students outcomes as they relate to employment, training, and postsecondary education for timely management of data.
- Analysing data and reporting to the supervisor on the ongoing basis.
- Responding to students requests for assistance, referring students appropriately. Conducting follow-up on referrals and student receipt of services.
- Providing individual case management including assessment of incoming students
- Monitoring students’ folders maintenance and content according to grants’ requirements. Monitoring, collecting and follow up on daily attendance records, and other documents.
- Attending trainings, outside and in-house workshops, and meetings in compliance with grant guidelines.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree (or currently enrolled in college).
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software applications. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Google Sweet and Zoom.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, communication and time management skills
- Bi-lingual English-Russian preferred.
Salary commensurate with degree and experience.
Please submit your resume to the Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org