Jewish Democratic Council of America (JDCA)
Fall 2022 Internship (Paid)
Serve as an integral part of a growing team at the Jewish Democratic Council of America (JDCA) as an intern and have an impactful experience furthering Jewish and Democratic values.
This internship is in Washington, D.C. but can be done remotely, and will be accepting applicants through July 21st, 2022.
JDCA is the leading voice of Jewish Democrats, with a socially progressive, pro-Israel platform. Our mission is to energize the Jewish electorate to engage in the electoral and legislative processes. Additionally, JDCA advocates for domestic and foreign policy positions aligned with our policy platform, which reflects values such as social equality, justice, and a strong U.S.-Israel relationship.
As an intern, you will have a diverse range of opportunities and responsibilities that are unique to a growing and vital political organization. Interns will have the opportunity to choose from the following departments which they will work most closely with; Development, Outreach, Political and Policy, and Programming.
Responsibilities range from:
- Assist JDCA staff with day-to-day operations.
- Work alongside the communications team to generate creative social media content to continue increasing our engagement.
- Conduct policy research, draft memos, and background documents, as well as provide support to the political and policy team.
- Plan and execute in-person and virtual events and programs featuring elected officials, community leaders, and key subject matter experts.
- Support donor outreach and development initiatives, and help to create innovative fundraising programs and opportunities.
- As an intern, you will receive a monthly stipend of $500.00.
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and cover letter (indicating which departments you are most interested in) to firstname.lastname@example.org