Director of Outreach and Recruitment
The Director of Outreach and Recruitment has the opportunity to attract the next generation of vibrant Torah leaders whose leadership will help transform the entire Jewish world.
The Director of Outreach and Recruitment will boost recruitment efforts for the Semikha, Beit Midrash and Kollel programs. They will strategize, plan, manage and implement all recruitment activities. We imagine this role to be 25% strategy/visioning, 25% outreach/ connecting, and 50% management/administrative. Reporting to the Executive Director, they will work in collaboration with the Executive Director, the Director of Alumni Engagement, and the Marketing and Communications Manager.
· Connect with like-minded institutions to build new partnerships
· Develop new pipelines through these partnerships
· Strengthen and manage existing pipelines, such as the Meorot Fellowship
· Build and deepen partnerships with feeder institutions, including modern orthodox high schools, Hillels, Pardes, Hartman, Israeli yeshivot and other organizations serving college students and young professionals
· Mobilize students and alumni to actively inspire prospective students
· Partner with alumni network to bring YCT to their schools, campuses, and camps
· Maintain a presence at major conferences including Hillel and Limmud
· Envision, plan and launch a nationwide marketing social media campaign
· Shepherd prospective students through the admissions process
Skills & Attributes: You are a connector, a** go-getter, organized, and resourceful. You are strategic and creative with strong interpersonal oral and written communication skills. **You can work both independently and as part of a team. You can simultaneously manage multiple projects, ensuring the execution of necessary follow-up in a timely manner.
You have no less than 3 years of experience working in Jewish non-profits, having gained a network of professional peers and a keen understanding of the landscape of the Modern Orthodox community. You must have existing connections within those networks, or be motivated/energized to make them!
Salary and benefits
This is a full time position with excellent benefits that include health insurance, qualified tuition reduction, 403(b), paid vacation and sick time, and time off for major Jewish and US holidays. Salary range is $70,000 - $90,000 commensurate with experience. Location is flexible; some travel is required. YCT is committed to a workplace culture that is encouraging, empowering, and supportive.
How to Apply
To apply, email email@example.com with letter of interest and resume. For more information about YCT, please visit www.yctorah.org. YCT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.